Last weekend I made and shipped some cookies to my future sister-in-law, Sam Sam. She is the sweetest person and is constantly doing things for our family. I recently had my son LanLan and have been overwhelmed with this thing called "motherhood" now that The Hubby and I are on our third child. Well, as most mothers know, I come last after LanLan, RyRy, ShyShy and The Hubby. I barely have time to shower, let alone, time to add make-up and fashionable clothes. This was starting to get me down. Then one day, as I was doing what I usually do: cooking, cleaning, playing with the boys..., I received a package. In it Sam Sam had sent me an outfit for each of the kids! That's very sweet of her, you think...but not as sweet as the big bottle of Victoria's Secret Pink Fresh and Clean body lotion along with a bottle of the body mist! No, it wasn't a make-over, but it was a little something just for me. I was touched. I decided that I needed to do something in return, so I baked her some cookies and shipped them to Chicago. This is something that I've never done before, by the way. I was a little nervous, but I love snickerdoodles and to make them seemed simple enough, while not being something that would melt or arrive in a mess. I got the recipe from a blog I follow called Eat The Love, but I call them Sam Sam's Snickerdoodles. I hope that they make her day like she made mine. I also hope she thinks they taste great!

No comments:
Post a Comment